19 MAY 2023
OVERALL JOB FUNCTION
The position summary
This is a part-time position based in Cote D’Ivoire. The primary role of the program coordinator is to lead
implementation of the Youth Mental Wellness Program. The program coordinator will be responsible for
program monitoring, evaluation and research component of the program.
This role will report to the M&E Director based in South Africa, Therefore the incumbent will have to be familiar with virtual communication platforms.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with planning and coordinating of program activities.
• Implementation of the program.
• Work to keep program activities on schedule within budget and functioning smoothly.
• Coordinate program communication.
• Oversee and coordinate all program capacity activities.
• Coordinate interactions between all stakeholders including facilitators and participants.
• Schedule and organise program related meeting and activities.
• Create and maintain program records, reports, presentations, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
Experience in managing and building capacity (i.e., training, mentoring, supervision) of fieldbased teams, including facilitation skills.
Ability to take initiatives, work under pressure and multitask with minimum supervision.
A team player with good interpersonal skills.
Sound problem solving and decision-making skills; effective time management and coordination skills.
Competent in Microsoft Office suite will be an added advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Skills and Qualifications
• Post graduate qualification in Public Health.
• Advanced Monitoring, Evaluation and Research experience.
• Ability to use modern technological including social media.
• Leadership skills and adaptability.
• Self-motivation – ability to work independently.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to plan ahead.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Administrative and clerical skills.
• Interpersonal skill including written and verbal communication.
• Proficiency in French and English.
• Managing and supporting team.
Application motivation letter
Copy of qualifications’/Certificates
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Strategic Analytics and Management reserves the right:
not to fill the post and to re advertise to widen the pool of applicants.
to do a complete verification of all information supplied.